This one is DELICIOUS! Super easy and it has about 175 calories depending on if you put a condiment on it or not. I personally didn’t think it needed it! As always easy printing of this recipe at the bottom!
Mix the first 3 together and sprinkle over chicken:
Heat oil over medium high heat, then add chicken and cook about 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is done:
Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm. Reduce heat to medium low heat. Add the vinegar and honey to pan and simmer for about 1 minute or until glaze thickens (mine actually got thicker after I took it off the heat).
Mix in with chicken:
Try it yourself and tell me what you think and if you did something different!
- 1½ tsp of dried Basil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1lb chicken breast
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 Cup Red Pepper
- Whole Wheat tortilla
- 1 cup Celery
- Combine first 3 ingredients; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. I then shredded it.
- Transfer chicken to a platter; keep warm. Reduce heat to medium-low; add vinegar and honey to pan. Simmer 1 minute or until glaze thickens; stir constantly. Pour glaze over chicken.
- Cook red peppers and celery to how you like it and mix in to the chicken
- Add all to tortilla and enjoy!