This recipe I have had for years! It is easy and yummy!!
1 lb ground beef
salt and pepper to taste
(make the meatballs to your taste really)
For the sauce:
1/2 cup packed Brown sugar
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Can (13 1/4 oz) pineapple chuncks with syrup
1/3 cup vinegar
1 TBSP soy sauce
1 small chopped green pepper (optional)
Mix all ingredients together.
Roll into balls:
Mix brown sugar and corn starch on skillet (don’t turn the heat on yet):
- Meat balls
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- (make the meatballs to your taste really)
- For the sauce:
- ½ cup packed Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Can (13¼ oz) pineapple chuncks with syrup
- ⅓ cup vinegar
- 1 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 small chopped green pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll into balls
- cook in a casserole pan for 20 to 25 minutes
- ) Mix brown sugar and corn starch on skillet (don’t turn the heat on yet)
- ) Stir in the pineapple (with syrup), vinegar, and soy sauce
- ) Heat to boiling stirring constantly then reduce heat
- )Add meatballs
- )Cover and simmer stirring occasionally for 10 min.
- ) Add green pepper simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice or orzo.