Yesterday I lost a REALLY important email and had to email the person who gave it to me to get it back!
Then all the picture I took for a blog post I was going to do were lost!
I tried to get something assembled without instructions because there were no where to be found…. just to find them AFTER I put it together. Then realized it was too big to fit where I needed it to.
The dog left a “present” on the floor
and last but not least playing the game again of “what’s that smell” . I just cleaned the house I can’t figure it out!
I thought it might be better if I just call it a day and go to bed and wake up to a new day…
I was afraid to make dinner for fear that the house just might explode but alas my boys were hungry so I closed my eyes and turned on the stove breathing deeply! PHEW we are still here!
So here goes!
I got this recipe from spark people so it is healthy! I a really liked it! I suggest maybe put in red pepper to give more flavor but it does taste good on it’s own.
16 oz uncooked penne pasta
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped (I used garlic powder)
28 oz (3.5 cups) diced tomoatos
4 TBSP fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 16oz uncooked penne pasta
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 28oz (3.5 cups) diced tomatoes
- 4 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- .5 tsp ground black pepper
- ) Cook pasta per package & drain.
- ) While cooking the pasta, heat the olive oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- ) Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- ) Add tomatoes and cook for another 5-9 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft and sauce is slightly thickened.
- ) Add basil, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour sauce into pot with drained pasta.